give me a cuckcake like her and I’ll completely forget my role, shove away my boyfriend and fuck her senseless.
Dropping a little note here: whenever she portrays herself as "a skinny girl with no tits and a nose hump (me in a nutshell, basically)", do not believe her because she's lying. She has firm little breasts and a steaming-hot body blessed with a most sensual "flat-stomach-and-hip-bone-showing" - you know, the kind of combo which allows you to lay your head on her and take a peek inside her panties. Below the waist, a set of long legs is coupled with a perfect thigh gap and an ass to die for.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is my boyfriend.
I have been wondering for the longest time how to bring about asking my fiancée to do this. For me the nature of it is a bit easier since I've been in polyamorous relationships before where we all genuinely cared for each other, as a confident and secure woman.....how would you suggest I move forward in asking her to try this?
Poli definitely makes things easier, since you don’t have to break the ice on the very presence of another partner. Generally this is the hardest part for a ‘normal’ couple trying to get into cuckqueaning. But the point is: are you in a poli now? Has she ever been in a poli? Does she know what it means to add another variable to the dynamic?
My first and last advice is always: talk to her. Honestly and openly. Tell her that you have something you want to share with her and drop the bomb. Not “hey, I’d like to fuck others, do you mind holding the camera?”, but more something like “I have been thinking about this for the longest time, because I wanted to be sure I really wanted to try it and it wasn’t just a fling, and I have made some research on google and confirmed that I have this fetish where you’re watching me fucking others.” The trick is making this about her and not you. So it’s “You're watching me”, “I'm turned on by the idea of you being there”, “Of going with others and then come back to you, feeling like I am finally home.”
That being said, aside from the main conversation, there’s a lot that can be done in action to break the ice and make her understand step by step that this fetish won’t damage her nor your relationship. It’s a very important part where you go back on courting your partner using other women to lift her self-esteem. The point is not degrading the others to reassure her, but enjoying the others and convincing your fiancée that she’s still the best
These are some ideas:
- Start by watching porn together, make it a play time for you two to just sit and comment (even with jokes and such) what’s going on. Make her used to the idea of watching others having sex and enjoying it because you’re there with her. Occasionally make it sexual and have the both of you touch yourself while watching. I said “yourself” and not “each other”, it wasn’t a mistake. Every once in a while, ask her if you can touch yourself during the video even if she’s not doing it. Make her used to the idea of you getting off with something that isn’t directly her body. Ask her to look at you while you bring yourself to climax, tell her that it turns you on a whole fucking more to know that she’s watching you watching porn.
- Comments on other women you meet on the streets when you’re together are good too. I’m not talking about ogling someone, but maybe saying that the blondie near the traffic light has really nice X, or that the brunette is pretty because Y. Compliment other women and then tell your fiancée why you find her better than the one you’ve just seen. Make her used to the idea that she can be part of the competition without the risk of losing. (If she’s in a poli with you, or has been in a poli in the past, it’s important to let her know the difference, that she’s always on top of all the others. In cuckqueaning is vital for the cuckquean to be ‘higher’ that the lovers. Even the most humiliated and degraded cuckquean is still ultimately higher than the others when she meta-communicates with her partner, because if she weren’t more important the Queanbull would have already left her for another woman).
- I guess you have girl friends, right? Colleagues, friends, friends of friends, whatever. Good, now be social. The point is, let your fiancée know of what you’re talking about with them, and openly seek your partner’s opinion. If while texting one of your friends you get a funny message, read it to her. If one of them wants your opinion on something, ask your partner to help you answer. If one of your friends is having some kind of emotional problem, ask your partner how can you help her. Involve her in your relationships, make her your accomplice. Make her used to the idea of helping you getting along with other women. Make her feel your equal, as if you two were a single person.
- If she’s already keen on the idea of voyeurism, ask her if she’d like for you to give her a private show. Something made as a gift for her, for her pleasure and entertainment. Make her used to the idea that you fucking other girls doesn’t mean she gets left out (without it becoming the usual threesome).
I was a bundle of insecurities when I started, but some things that my Queanbull told me made me feel like I could dare put a foot in front of the other. I think it may give you some perspective on what can make your fiancée feel better. Here are some:
- I am perfect for him. He’s confessed his love for me more during this years of cuckqueaning than when we first met and we were trying to get from friends to lovers. He’s told me that he loves me and why he loves me so many times and in so many ways that I am physically unable to doubt it, even if he’s fucking another girl. (the scene is ridiculous: *thrust* *thrust* *thrust* me:”aw, he loves me so much” *thrust* *thrust* *thrust*)
- Every single time he has a contact with another girl, he tells me how glad he is to be with me. He goes out on dates, kisses other girls, fucks other girls, and when he comes back to me he literally sighs in relief. He loves cuckqueaning because it makes him feel that he wants to be with me with a urge that the everyday life usually doesn’t give you. I am completely conditioned to want for him to go with others so I can get that amazing boost of ego when he comes back, more happy than ever to be with me again.
- I am always his partner in crime. Texts, calls, games, feedbacks, dates. Everything is planned together, he doesn’t ever let me feel left out.
- He never stops repeating that even if he’s out with someone, I can call him anytime and he will stop anything he’s doing and come back to me. It’s a safeword. If I were to need him, he would be there. At the beginning, when he was with our first cuckcake and I was having a friggin’ mental breakdown, I tested him by asking him to ditch her (and she wasn’t a one-night stand, plus she was very close to important family friends; ‘dangerous’, in a word), and he did. That event made their relationship go to shit for a whole year and she didn’t talk to him till the next summer. But I learned that I could trust him to always put me first, and I haven’t made the same mistake again.
- He openly enjoys others’ body, but spends hours talking about how much he genuinely loves mine, how much he values my personality. Years of this and now I know that even if the world were full of beautiful models and I were the only skinny girl with no tits and a nose hump (me in a nutshell, basically), he would still be madly in love with me.
- He repeats often enough that he enjoys cuckqueaning because we’re in this together, and that if it weren’t for me, he wouldn’t want to do it. It means that if one day I somehow get tired of it (can’t really see that happening since it’s been part of my personality since I was a toddler), he won’t complain because he can’t fuck other women anymore. He does it because it’s us, if I’m not in this there’s no point.
So, as you can see, there’s a safety net everywhere. Make it a goal to provide the same kind of nest for your fiancée (declining it based on her needs, of course), and she will be free to try anything.
Let me know how it goes, and if you have other questions or doubts or anything, just drop a message :3
Do all cuckqueans have these feelings. These feelings of guilt and jealousy. Is it normal to start doubting every little thing even the way you look.
I am having a hard day today. Please tell me this is a blip…..
It’s completely normal.
When you find yourself in this kind of mindset, take a break with your Queanbull and spend some quality time together. Let him reassure you that you’re still everything he’ll ever want, reassure yourself that you’re worth every good thing in the world and that cuckqueaning is just another way you two are coming together, not apart.
Let cuckqueaning itself be what makes you always stand straighter than anyone else. You’re doing something amazing, you’re special, you’re beautiful.
I’m not sure really how other cuck dynamics work, because like all relationships, either kinky or ‘vanilla’, everyone has their own ‘way’ of doing things. Their own version of what works for them. Some cuck relationships dictate that the non-cuck in the relationship can only fuck when the cuck is…
the coolest thing is reading about dynamics completely different from yours, and still feel that core you have in common. no matter how your dynamic is declined in your daily life, I felt your words as if I had said them myself. and yes, you are fucking special <3
How sexual is your own life, seperate from your Bull?
Right now or in general? Because I’ve been giving exams at my university like they were candies at a kid’s party and I’ve basically forgotten what it means to just lay down and masturbate or fuck my boyfriend (whom I haven’t seen in more than 2 weeks because yeah, studying gets the priority).
In general, my life is highly sexual. Whether I’m masturbating or fucking or reading or watching a movie or writing or drawing, everything has sex somewhere. Even when I don’t want to have sex, I’m still going around reading smut books.
I am completely naturalized to sex, immersed in sex—…I can’t think of a third element, dammit. You get the gist.
So yeah, 80% of the time you’ll find me engaged in something erotic. With a perfect poker face, of course.